Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 252
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shivesh Really cool precise and easy to use.
I am a graduate student and I was looking to buy an electric shaver. Read a couple pf reviews and went with this: Philips Norcelo 7200. I am very please by this purchase it very easy to use gives you that precision and power. You dont have to repeat yourself in places again and again. I loved the function that allows you to change the sizes from 0.5 to 10mm for every 0.5mm. One thing I would like to comment is I hope they make rhe cleaning easier. As it uses vaccumm suction it take almost everything in. But cleaning it os not very simple as you have to open it and clean the trimmer with the small brush. Else this is a great product. I have not received any compensation from anyone for this review and have placed this review because the product was very nice. I am completely satisfied for the amount. Thank you.
4 July 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adam420 Interesting concept
I'm a big fan of Phillips products. When I seen this come across my feed I decided I have to get one. Love the concept of the integrated vacuum.
3 July 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe3205 Love it
I mostly use it as a mustache trimmer, I like the mini trimmer included with the .5mm comb, cuts my mustache to the exact length I like it. Battery last and doesn't lose power while sitting. Vacuum gets almost all of the hairs.
29 June 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Garbear Top notch!
This is my 2nd Phillips unit I have owned. The first one lasted between 12 and 14 years. If my new unit last anywhere as long I'll be very happy. The new one is great and trims and cleans up just as easily. Good job on the re-engineering of this new model.
9 June 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dustin1911 I personally enjoyed this trimmer.
I received the 7200 as a free sample for trying it out & I must say it works extremely well! I have a very course mustache & beard, this allowed me to trim, edge and groom with out the mess also. I couldn't believe how less powerful the suction was to clean up the loose hairs & the ability to change the heads as well without and fuse, these was the top features for me. I am a barber at heart and these performed at the level that some of my previous more experience trimmers performed at as well. There's no doubt that I will recommend this amazing product to all!!! I am very, very impressed with the Series 7200.
7 June 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheltonion Best beard trimmer ever
I was given this product as a sample so I can give my unbiased opinion after using it. I really found this beard trimmer to be extremely good. It has worked extremely well and I really like how there is little to no cleaning after I`m done using it. I have had it for almost a month and have not charged the battery once so the battery life is excellent. It is very simple to use and I would definitely recommend it to other people. Great product.
29 May 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by BLD1 Easy to use, clean, and long lasting charge
I received a free sample of the Beard trimmer to do a thorough and honest review. It`s easy to use, has multiple head options, and has a vacuum! Its easy to use, and the charge lasts a long time. It`s prefect for a shave or just a touch up. It shaves nicely, and is easy to get an even shave with. I can`t recommend this product enough. The vacuum is amazing and does a very good job at keeping my sink clean with very minimal cleaning needed. That makes for a happy wife. I highly recommend the beard trimmer.
19 May 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Eric210 Works very well but needs some improvment
I received a free sample of the Philips/Norelco Beard Trimmer series 7200 for review and over all I liked it much better that the current model the Norelco Multigroom that I own. This model looks nicer and trims with better precision due to the dial that allows you to select how many millimeters to trim to from .5mm to 10mm. It is fairly easy to change between the two different cutting blades but it does feel a little cheapish and flimsy. While the manufacturer claims the product vacuums 90% of the hair, I feel from my experience it is more like 60% leaving you to deal with the other 40%. Also it isn`t very easy to clean out the hair 100% from the compartment. It would have been easier if there were an opening in the front. I like that you get a long use off of just one charge but in the event that the battery dies you can still use it with the cord. My only other complaint is the pouch that it comes with is just a small nylon string pouch, really couldn`t have a better bag for it? My older model at least came with a nicer travel pouch. While it still can use some improving I like this model much better that my old one and I would recommend it.
18 May 2016