Spring Chicken Soup
A light and refreshing soup, this spring chicken soup is packed with veggies like peas, asparagus, and zucchini, has with shredded chicken for protein. Refresh with a hint of lemon. A perfect meal or appetizer for the warmer weather.
Servings 2, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 18 minutes
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 ½ cups roughly chopped asparagus
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons oregano
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 2 ½ cups chicken stock
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: avocado, freshly chopped parsley, lemon juice, red pepper flakes….
- 1. Add all ingredients to your soup maker and mix well to combine.
- 2. Close lid and select chunky soup mode and let the soup maker cook.
- 3. Top with optional toppings and enjoy!
- his recipe was created using the Philips Soup Maker. Recipe from Eat the Gains!