To begin pairing your Philips blood pressure monitor with your Philips Health Suite Health app, download the app onto your mobile device and follow these steps:
1) In the app, go to Settings and then to “Add a device”. Select the blood pressure monitor you wish to add from the list.
2) Make sure the app is active and Bluetooth is on when pairing is in progress. Your mobile device should be no further than 5 meters away from your device.
3) With the device turned off press the 'on' button for 3 seconds, until it turns on in pairing mode. Make sure that Bluetooth is switched on on your mobile device.
4) When pairing is successful the app will show you which user
5) The blood pressure monitor shows the Bluetooth icon on the display as soon the connection has been established and switches off automatically after a few seconds.