Article Published Date : 2017-04-07
How to use Philips Avent Thermopads
Philips Avent Thermopads are here to improve your comfort. You can use them cold or warm, whatever you prefer. Find out our suggestions for use.
Use the Philips Avent Thermopads cold to soothe sore or engorged breasts:
- Keep the Philips Avent Thermopad in the fridge or freezer for 24 hours to use it at maximum capacity.
- Use the Thermopad sleeve when you use the cold Thermopad.
Use warm to stimulate milk flow before breastfeeding:
- Lightly dampen the Thermopad sleeve, as moist heat gives an extra comfortable feel and helps stimulation.
- Heat the Thermopad by emerging the pad in hot water (50°C/122°F) for 10 minutes.
- Do not boil the water and do not use the Thermopad in the microwave.
If you own the Essential Breast Care Set:
- Use the bra clip to help you remember which side to feed from.
- Use the washable pouch at your convenience.
- Leaking (1)
Looking for information about a different product?
We accept the following payment methods: