Food from the Philips Airfryer is not crispy enough.
You can prepare crispy potatoes, snacks, meat, poultry or breaded snacks in your Philips Airfryer. However, vegetables will not get crispy.
Use of oil/fat
- When you make home-made breaded snacks, do not forget to mix oil into the bread crumbs
- Use low-fat snack varieties where possible. It will be difficult to get a crispy end result with snacks that have a high fat percentage.
- Dry the outside of the food properly before you add oil
- Do not use too much oil, as this will make the food less crispy and more fattening
- Meat or poultry can be lightly brushed with oil or marinated to get the crispiest results
Preparation of food
- Food can also become crispier by adding 1 or 2 minutes to the preparation time. Be careful not to burn the food.
- Shake the basket halfway through the preparation process if the ingredients touch each other. Shake 2-3 times if you prepare larger amounts of food for a more even result.
Type of food
- If you want to prepare snacks, use oven-ready snacks