How to clean the pan and basket of my Philips Airfryer
Published on 25 May 2023
If you want to clean the pan, basket or frying insert of your Philips Airfryer, please read the instructions below.
Cleaning the pan and basket of your Philips Airfryer
You can clean the pan, basket, or frying insert of your Philips Airfryer with hot water, a washing-up liquid, and a soft sponge. Please keep the following points in mind:
- Let your airfryer cool down for approximately 30 minutes before you clean it
- The pan, basket, or frying insert of your airfryer has a non-stick coating. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating.
- If food residues are stuck to the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water and detergent and leave it to soak for 5 -10 minutes. Soaking will loosen the residues and make them easier to remove from the pan. Make sure you use a cleaning liquid that can remove fat.
- If there are fat stains on the pan or the basket and you have not been able to remove them with the cleaning liquid, use a more powerful liquid degreaser. Follow the instructions on the package.
- The pan, basket, or frying insert of your Philips Airfryer is dishwasher safe.