You have not filled the water tank up the MAX level with fresh water before you started the rinsing cycles.
In this case you need to:
- Fill the water tank up to the MAX level with fresh water and place it back into the machine. The No water light will turn off, the and the button keep flashing
- Place back the large container under the steam/hot water wand and the dispensing spout
- Press the flashing Hot water button to perform another rinsing cycle
- The machine starts dispensing the water through the steam wand until the water tank is empty. This takes about 3-5 minutes
- When the descaling procedure is completed, the Calc Clean light and the Hot water button turn off and only the No water light stays on
Important: If the “CALC CLEAN” light keeps on flashing, please repeat the steps 1 till 5 one or two more times until the CALC CLEAN light turns off.
- Rinse the water tank and fill it up with fresh water
- The machine starts warming up and perform an automatic rinsing cycle
- The machine is ready for use again