I cannot remove / place back the bean container of my Saeco Moltio
If you cannot remove or place back your Saeco Moltio espresso machine's bean container, we are here to help. Just follow these simple steps.
Disassamble and clean the bean container
Remove the coffee bean container and disassemble it
Clean both parts with a cloth and place the coffee bean container back into the machine.
Also clean the area under the coffee bean container with a cloth.
To disassemble the bean container step 1
1) Push the selector to the unlock position. Lift the container with both hands.
Note: If the selector cannot be pushed all the way to the unlock position, it is blocked by coffee beans. In that case move the selector back and forth until the beans are released.
To disassemble the bean container step 2
2) Remove all coffee residues underneath the coffee bean container with a damp cloth.
To disassemble the bean container step 3
3) Detach the coffee bean container and clean both parts with a cloth.
Note: To detach the two parts of the coffee bean container, turn it and push down the small hooks in the bottom.
To disassemble the bean container step 4-6
4) Dry the two parts of the coffee bean container and reattach them.
5) Place back the coffee bean container into the machine and push the selector to the lock position.
6) Place back the lid on the bean container. Make sure that the part marked with the circle in the picture below is free from dirt and coffee beans when you place back the lid.