Pour the entire content of the Saeco concentrated descaling solution into the water tank, and then fill the tank with fresh water up to the MAX level. Place the tank back into the machine. The complete descaling process will take approximately 45 minutes.
1) Place an empty container (1,2 l) beneath the steam wand and cappucinatore (if any).
2) Switch the machine on and press hot water button. At this point the machine will start dispensing the descaling solution. To finish the output press hot water button again.
3) Turn your machine off to allow the remaining solution to act for 5 minutes.
4) Please repeat the steps 1 – 3 until the complete fluid is dispensed.
5) Please flush the machine. Empty the container and fill the water tank with fresh water. Now dispense the complete contents of the water tank (about 2 litres) through the hot water wand.
6) Now you can install the Pannarello / Cappuccinatore (if any) again. Your machine is ready for use.