1) Pull open the three shaving heads one by one. (Fig. 1)
2) Lift the retainer release tab. (Fig. 2)
3) The retainer opens. (Fig. 3)
4) Remove the cutter from the shaving guard. (Fig. 4)
Note: For optimal performance, make sure you place each cutter back into its own shaving guard.
- The shaving guards of this shaver cannot be removed
5) After cleaning, place the cutter back into the shaving guard with the cutter legs pointing downwards. (Fig. 5)
6) Press down the retainer over the cutter and close the shaving heads. (Fig. 6)