1) Pull the shaving head holder off the bottom part of the shaving unit.
2) Turn the retaining rings anticlockwise (1) and remove them (2).
3) Remove the shaving heads from the shaving head holder - each shaving head consists of a cutter and guard.
Note: Do not clean more than one cutter and guard at a time, since they are all matching sets. If you accidentally put a cutter in the wrong shaving guard, it may take several weeks before optimal shaving performance is restored.
4) Clean the cutter and guard under the tap.
5) Place the cutter back into the guard.
6) Put the shaving heads back into the shaving head holder.
Note: Make sure the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
7) Place the retaining rings back onto the shaving head holder (1) and turn them clockwise (2).
8) Reattach the shaving head holder to the bottom part of the shaving unit.