Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
There is no sound from my Philips headphones
There might be several reasons why you do not hear sound from your Philips headphones. Try these simple steps below to be able to enjoy your music:
Check if there is power supply for the transmitter.
Chek if the batteries in the headphone are inserted correctly and are charged.
Check if the transmitter is properly connected to the audio source (such as TV, HiFi or PC).
Other troubleshooting steps
Check the following:
- The audio source (such as TV, HiFi or PC) is not muted
- The audio signal for the transmitter is high enough; to increase the audio signal, slowly increase the volume level of the audio source (such as TV, HiFi or PC)
- If the above does not help, try to switch to another transmission channel on transmitter
Note: Make sure the channel on the headphone is also switched. This can be done by:
- If the headphone is equipped with a manual tuning channel switch, switch to the correct transmission channel corresponds with the transmitter
- If the headphone is equipped with an AUTO-TUNING BUTTON, press and hold the button for about 1 second and the headphone will automatically tune to the correct transmission channel
In case all of the above does not help, there may be other problem with the headphones. Contact Philips Consumer Care for further assistance.
- Noise (1)
Search by product number.
We accept the following payment methods: