Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
I do not recognize the language of my Philips phone
Follow the steps below to reset your Philips phone. These steps would bring you to the Welcome mode where you can choose your desired language.
Step by Step guide
1) Press the MENU/OK button once
2) Press the Call list button twice
3) Press the MENU/OK button once
4) Press the Phonebook button once
5) Press the MENU/OK button twice
A beeping sound would be given out from the handset. It is now reset. PHILIPS 1 would be displayed.
6) Wait for a few seconds
7) Press the Call list or Phonebook button. The display would show WELCOME.
8) Follow the instructions on the display and set the desired language
The following table summarizes the steps to reset the phone:
- Reception/Connectivity (1)
- Power/ Charging / Battery life (1)
- Other faults (1)
- Noise (1)
Search by product number.
We accept the following payment methods: