Article Published Date : 2016-12-12
How to update the Firmware of my Philips PicoPix 2330/2340 ?
Please read the instructions before performing the upgrade.
You will need a MicroSD card formatted in FAT32.
Firmware upgrade process:
1) Copy the *.zip file to your computer.
2) Extract the *.bin file to the root directory on the Micro SD card.
3) Rename the *.bin file to p30.bin.
On the PicPix
4) Insert the Micro SD card into the PPX.
5) Connect the PPX to a power supply (USB to 5 V adapter).
6) Turn the unit on.
7) Select Settings in the menu.
Do not turn the unit off or unplug while the upgrade is in progress. The unit will reboot when finished.
- Power/ Charging / Battery life (1)
Search by product number.
We accept the following payment methods: