This issue can be caused by either of two incorrect settings:
- The TV SPEAKERS are switched off in the TV menu.
- TV is set to SPEAKERS EASYLINK mode in the TV SPEAKERS menu. In this mode the TV speakers are muted automatically.
In both cases, proceed as follows:
1) Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
2) Select TV SETTINGS and press the cursor right.
3) Press the cursor down to select SOUND and press the cursor right.
4) Press the cursor down to select TV SPEAKERS and press the cursor right.
Note: TV SPEAKERS menu is only available when the MASTER EASYLINK is activated in the PREFERENCES menu.
5) Select the setting according to the connection you want to use.
a) When ON is selected, the TV speakers will be switched on.
b) When SPEAKERS EASYLINK is selected, the TV will switch automatically to play audio from the HDMI connected devices, which support system audio control.
c) When OFF is selected, the TV speakers will be switched off.
6) Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.