Note- you only need to program channels on your TV if you are using an antenna or a direct cable connection (i.e. you are NOT using a cable or satellite box).
Follow the instructions below to program the TV:
1) Press the ' MENU ' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
2) Press the cursor up/down to select SETUP and press OK.
3) Press the cursor up/down to select Autoprogram and press OK.
4) Press up/down to select the Antenna for TV channels or Cable for CATV channels.
- When Antenna is selected, the TV will detect antenna signals and will search for antenna TV (NTSC and ATSC) channels available in your local area.
- When Cable is selected, the TV will detect cable company supplied signals and will search for cable TV (NTSC, ATSC, QAM modulated) channels available in your area.
Note: Make sure that registration with your cable TV provider and connection of equipment are completed.
5) Press the OK button to start auto programming.
When the scanning and memorizing are completed, the lowest memorized channel will be displayed.