To setup your Philips TV with manual settings please follow the steps listed below:
Note: you will need the Default Gateway, IP Address, Subnet Mask, Primary and Secondary DNS of your network.
1) Press Menu on the TV remote. Select [Setup] and then [Network].
2) Select [IP configuration] from the [Manual network settings] menu screen.
3) Select [IP setting mode].
4) Select [Manual].
5) The current IP address is populated in the fields.
6) Select each of the fields below to change the address. Please use the information at the top of the manual section to help you choose an IP address.
Note: For example if your IP address was 192.168.1.101 then enter 192.168.1.222. The TV will not work above .254. Always try .222 first and if that doesn’t work go lower. Make sure to keep the first part of the IP address the same as the Default Gateway i.e. 192.168.1.### or whatever your Default Gateway is.
7) Run the [Connection Test] from the [Network] menu. If connected correctly it should pass the test.