Closed Captioning is not available for all programs and even when it is, not all Closed Caption services may be in use. Refer to local television listings or TV Guide magazine for programs with Close Caption services.
How to activate Closed Captions:
- Make sure remote control is in TV mode
- Press 'MENU' button on the remote control
- Press cursor button right and than down to select FEATURES
- Press cursor button right and select CLOSED CAPTIONS
- Press cursor button right and select ON or ON DURING MUTE
- Press 'MENU' button to exit the menu
Selection of Closed Caption services:
- Press the 'MENU' button
- Press the cursor down to select SETTINGS
- Press the cursor right to select PREFERENCES
- Press cursor right and down to FEATURES PREFERENCES
- Press cursor right to CAPTION SERVICE. Press cursor right again.
- Select desired service with the cursor up/down (CC1 is most commonly used)
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit