When pictures do not show on the PhotoFrame make sure they are JPEG/JPG. Other files types (BMP, PNG, TIF/TIFF etc.) are not supported.
If the file type of the picture is JPEG/JPG and the pictures is not being displayed on the PhotoFrame it might be a different JPEG/JPG standard. Use the following procedure to resolve this issue:
- Start the “Microsoft Paint” application on your PC.
- Click on “File” and “Open” to select the desired picture.
- Click on “File” and “Save As”.
- Type in the desired filename of the picture and select the JPEG/JPG file format from the dropdown box.
- The picture has now been saved as a true JPEG/JPG and is ready to be correctly displayed on the PhotoFrame.