This can be solved with software release version V1.1.0 (or higher) that is now posted on the Philips web site.
Go to the software section for download and more information or click here
Download the latest software from the Philips web site and update TV by using a USB memory stick (One without any other files on it is best)
Follow the Automatic Software Upgrade Procedure described in the Directions For Use (DFU) that came with the FTV
The procedure is listed below:
- Turn off the TV.
- Insert the USB memory stick into the USB port on the TV.
- Turn the TV on.
- The software update will begin automatically.
- After the software update is complete, turn off the TV.
- Remove the USB Memory stick.
- Turn on the TV. The TV will start up with the new software.