Antenna is not hooked up to television.
Make sure that the antenna cable is correctly connected to the television. If it doesn't work there appears to be no signal.
Problem is caused by television broadcast
- Push 'INFO' button.
- If the screen shows channel number (1, 2, 3, etc) try another channel. Not all channels broadcast at all times.
- You may have a signal problem. Contact cable provider or local broadcaster regarding the specific channel.
Television is in EXT or SIDE mode, and there is no external source provided, so screen mute (black screen) is activated.
- Push NEXT SOURCE button on the remote.
- On the screen appears all sources.
- Press the UP button to switch to the TV mode.
If you are using an accessory device (DVD, DVR, or VCR), be sure the device is on and running.