1) Turn on the TV and set to the correct video-in channel. You should see the Philips DVD background screen on the TV.
2) Usually these channels are between the lowest and highest channels and may be called FRONT, A/V IN, or VIDEO. See your TV manual for more details.To access the video-in channel, try the following suggestions:
- Go to your lowest TV channel (usually channel 2), then press the Channel down button repeatedly until you see the Video In channel
- The TV Remote Control may have a button or switch that chooses different video modes (may be labelled Source, AV, Input, AUX, etc)
- Set the TV to channel 3 or 4 if you are using an RF modulator
3) If you are using external equipment, (eg. audio system or receiver), turn it on and select the appropriate input source for the DVD Player output. Refer to the equipment owner’s manual for detail.