You can either use PHILIPS DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER or Musicmatch® Jukebox.
TIP: The order in which your device will play tracks in an album is according to the track number specified in the id3 tag.
Downloading music using - DMM
- Connect your PSA player with the PC using the supplied USB cable.
- Run DMM, and select the files to download from the content of MY MUSIC (Press and hold
on your keyboard and click to select multiple items or to select consecutive items, click the first item, press and hold on your keyboard, and then click the last item) .
- Click the TRANSFER button in the center of the screen to copy the selected files from the computer to your PSA player.
- Once the transfer process is complete, click File->Stop player link to disconnect your PSA player from DMM then click the safe removal icon to eject your PSA player from the computer.
Downloading music using - Musicmatch® Jukebox
- Hook up your PSA player with the PC using the supplied USB cable.
- Launch Musicmatch® Jukebox on your computer.
- Click File->Portable in the MUSIC CENTER to open the PORTABLE DEVICE MANAGER. Your PSA in the PORTABLE DEVICE MANAGER will be displayed under the Attached Portable Devices folder. If it is not, then right click that folder and select Add Portable Device Plug-in to install the correct Nike plug-in and click the picture, the plug-in will install automatically.
- You may now drag and drop your selected tracks from saved playlists or My library in Musicmatch® Jukebox onto the Philips MassStorage Disc USB Device icon under the Attached Portable Devices folder.
- Check the download status from the track progress bar. After tracks have been transferred to your Nike PSA player, click Eject on the PORTABLE DEVICE MANAGER.