Article Published Date : 2017-03-01
My Philips player does not show corrected time and date
Proceed as follows:
- Connect your player with the supplied USB cable to a pc with an active internet connection
- Establish a connection to the internet
- Start up the Windows Media Player software in the PC
- The player will now synchronize its clock with the Microsoft time server automatically.
- Click on the ´remove hardware´ icon in the taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Do not disconnect the player until Windows indicates it is safe to do so.
- Performance (2)
- Error notifications (2)
Looking for information about a different product?
We accept the following payment methods: