Article Published Date : 2017-03-01
My Philips player does not respond to the remote
- Check you have selected the right source before you press any function keys.
- Pull out the isolating plastic sheet from the remote control if you haven't already done so.
- Change the battery in the remote control if it is flat.
- Point to the infrared sensor on the player when you press the button on the remote control.
- Ensure direct line of sight between the player and the remote control.
- Keep the player as far away as possible from some electrical appliances such as electric fans, microwave ovens etc.
- Audio (1)
- Functionality (1)
- Power/ Charging / Battery life (1)
Search by product number.
We accept the following payment methods: