a) Make sure the water tank is filled with water.
b) Is the water tank properly inserted, push it firmly down till the bottom and check if the reference mark is visible.
c) The internal water circuit maybe empty and need to be primed/flushed.
Follow below instruction:
- Rinse and fill the water tank.
- Switch the ON/OFF button on the back to the “I” position.
- The “Power-ON” light at the front will turn on.
- Place a container under the milkfrother.
- Open the “Hot water /steam” knob on the side by turning it counter clockwise.
- Set the Selection knob to the “Coffee” position. Dispense the whole water tank.
- When finished close the “Hot water/steam” knob and set the Selection knob to the “Neutral position”.
The appliance is now primed/flushed again.