If you aren't seeing your data from the Philips blood pressure monitor in the Philips HealthSuite health app, some common things to check include:
- Is Bluetooth turned on on your mobile device?
- Is your Philips blood pressure monitor paired with the app?
- Is the battery charged?
- Are your smartphone and device in Bluetooth range (5 m or 16 feet)?
- Is the app activated on your mobile device? Press the app icon on your mobile device to activate the Philips HealthSuite health app.
- The blood pressure monitor can be used with two profiles. If you pair a third profile to the monitor it will have to overwrite one of the existing profiles. If you have three people using the Philips blood pressure monitor with the Philips HealthSuite health app it will mean that one of the previous users will not be able to sync or upload their data.
If you've checked all these things and still have trouble uploading your measurements, please contact our Philips Consumer Care.