Pasta Maker Cookie Recipe
The Philips Pasta Maker can do more than make pasta, try this cookie recipe and let the pasta maker do the work for you!
- 1. Put flour, powdered sugar, extracts and flavoring into the chamber, and close the lid.
- 2. Weigh the butter, and melt it. Melted butter can be replaced with cooking oil or the mixture of butter and cooking oil.
- 3. Put an egg into the melted butter (or cooking oil), and mix well.
- 4. Choose program 1, and press start.
- 5. When the mixing starts, pour the melted butter (or cooking oil) into the chamber through the slot on the lid.
- 6. Cookie dough will be extruded after a few minutes. Cut the dough into your desired length. The dough may come out fast in the beginning, you can press pause to control the speed.
- 7. If you use shaping disc B, you can use the cookie cutters for fancy shapes.
- 8. Preheat the oven to 350 °F, and bake the cookies for about 10 minutes. If you are using a Philips Airfryer, set the temperature at 350 °F and bake for 7-8 minutes.