Raspberry yogurt ice cream
A fruity dessert, made with the Airfryer and SoupMaker. Use the SoupMaker for the delicious yogurt ice cream and the Airfryer for the cookie. The cookie is filled with a raspberry-vanilla cream. Delicious!
- 500 g raspberries (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 500 ml yogurt
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 125 g fresh blueberries
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- Put half of the frozen raspberries, together with the cold yogurt and agave syrup in the SoupMaker. Select program 4. When this is done, just add the other half of the frozen raspberries and blend this together using program 5. Pour the ice cream into a container and leave for at least 2 hours in the freezer.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla sugar and add half of the fresh raspberries and the entire container of blueberries. Put this in a piping bag. Meanwhile, make a coulis from the remaining raspberries by pureeing them with a hand blender.
- Put the Extra-layer accessory in your Airfryer, grease with a small amount of oil and heat. Cut the pastry slices into three equal strips. Place three strips on the accessory and put the bottom of a spring form tin on top. Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes. Open the Airfryer during baking and carefully press (with a kitchen cloth or oven glove) down on the tin so that beautiful lines are created in the puff pastry while baking. Repeat with the other six strips of pastry. Leave the pastry to cool.
- Pipe the whipped cream on the smooth side of a puff pastry slice and place the other side against it. Scoop out two balls of the raspberry ice cream and garnish with the coulis.
Chef’s tip: Base of a spring form cake tin. Extra layer accessory for Airfryer.