Banana Coffee Caramel Smoothie
This drink will wake you up and gives
energy at the same time.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 2 cups of bananas (appx. 6 medium bananas)
- 2 ½ cups of milk (20 oz)
- 6.7 oz. strong coffee
- 2-4 tbsp caramel sauce, to taste
- Peel and chop the bananas.
- Place all of the ingredients into the Soup Maker, close the lid and select the smoothie option.
- When the smoothie is ready, open the lid and serve the smoothie in tall glasses with a straw.