Coffee chocolate shake
Pure Indulgence… Fine tune how creamy or sweet you want it.
Servings 2 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 1 cup of milk (10 oz)
- 2/3 cups cream (5 oz)
- Vanilla extract
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 10 ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients into the Soup Maker.
- Select the Smoothie program.
- Serve in tall glasses with straws, sprinkle some cinnamon or cocoa on top.
- Chef’s tip: Don’t have cream or vanilla on hand? Substitute with ice cream. For a leaner shake, use milk without the cream or ice cream. Add honey depending on your preference!