Fruit and oat smoothie
A nicely filling smoothie with oats to keep you going all morning long. Fresh strawberries and banana is a classic flavor combo. Almond milk and yoghurt are a good source of Omega3 fatty acid and high in unsaturated fats. Add maple syrup for a touch sweetness.
Servings 1, Preparation time 5minutes,
- 1 c (166 g) sliced strawberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/2 c (120 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c (48 g) old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 c (190 g) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Place ingredients in beaker.
- Blend using the blender bar.