Green ginger peach smoothie
Ideal for an afternoon pick-me-up. This smoothie gets its green from the young leaves of baby spinach. Frozen peach slices help to thicken the smoothies. And fresh ginger adds a refreshing tangy zing! This smoothie is an excellent source of vitamin K, dietary fiber, vitamin A and C – plus potassium.
- 1 c (100g) lightly packed baby spinach
- 1 tsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 2 c (450 g) frozen sliced peaches
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/4 c (300 mL) water
- 1. Place ingredients in beaker.
- 2. Blend using the blender bar.
- 3. Enjoy!