Spice up your pasta with this Ariabata Sauce from Bob’s Red Mill.
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes or dried and crushed red pepper, adjust to taste
- 3 – 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 28 oz can Whole Peeled Tomatoes with juices
- Heat olive oil over low heat in a saute pan until just beginning to shimmer. Add red pepper flakes and cook, stirring continuously, until toasted and fragrant, up to 5 minutes. Add garlic and salt and cook over low heat until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes (with juices) and increase heat to medium. Gently crush tomatoes with a spoon or masher and bring sauce to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes then remove from heat and serve hot.