Gordon Ramsay's BBQ Glazed Bacon, Sunny Side Up Eggs, Toasted Croissant
BBQ Glazed Bacon, Sunny Side Up Eggs
Enjoy a hearty, healthier version of the All-American breakfast with a twist. Airfry BBQ glazed bacon made in the Avance XL Airfryer for up to 75% less fat.
10 minutes ,Cooking time:
Bacon & Eggs
12 Bacon thick cut bacon sliced thick ½ inch thick
1 Tbsp. Butter
Salt & Pepper to taste
4 Tbsp. Softened butter
2 croissants sliced
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. molasses
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
½ tsp. mustard powder
½ tsp. onion powder
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp. liquid smoke
1. Preheat the Air fryer to 390 F.
2. In a small saucepot over medium heat, combine ketchup, apple cider vinegar, molasses, brown sugar, mustard powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke and whisk to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens slightly. Adjust seasoning as needed
3. Lay the bacon flat on both trays and cook for 5 minutes. Brush the bacon with BBQ sauce and flip the bacon, brush the other side of the bacon with sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Brush softened butter over croissant halves and toast in air fryer. Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Crack 4 eggs into the pan and cook until the white begins to set. Gently flip the eggs and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Gently remove from the pan and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve along bacon with eggs and toasted croissant.
*Recipe made using the Avance XL Airfryer. Recipe can be made using the Viva and Avance Airfryers, however these models have no preheat function.