Catfish Fish Fry
There’s nothing like a Fish Fry on a Friday night, or any day for that matter. Enjoy this crispy fish fry with a Southern twist using Catfish. Who said tasty can’t be healthy?
- 6 Catfish filets
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning (Old Bay)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¾ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1. Mix cornmeal, flour, seafood seasoning, salt, paprika and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2. Place buttermilk in a shallow dish.
- 3. Dip fish filet into buttermilk and let excess drip off.
- 4. Place filet in cornmeal mixture, turning to coat, then place in Airfryer basket. Repeat with each fish filet.
- 5. Set Airfryer temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 12 minutes.
- 6. Serve with tartar sauce and lemon slices.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630).