Chicken Drumsticks with Vidalia Onions & Peaches
Enjoy crispy on the outside and tender on the inside drumsticks in the Philips Airfryer XXL. Great for a dinner on a weekday or weekend or when entertaining friends, family or the kid’s soccer team.
30 minutes (includes 20 minutes marinate time),
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 large Vidalia Onion
- 1 can of peach slices or 3 large peaches
- Salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1. Mix pressed garlic, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in olive oil.
- 2. Rub mixture onto drumsticks and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- 3. Slice onion and drain peaches. Mix together.
- 4. Place drumsticks in Airfryer basket and cook for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 5. Shake the basket and add the onion and peaches mixture. Toss to mix with drumsticks.
- 6. Reduce the temperature to 325 degrees and cook for another 15 minutes.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630).
- Tip: Prefer chicken wings? This recipe works for both drumsticks and wings.