Chicken Fillet with Brie and cured Ham
- 2 large chicken fillets
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 small slices Brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 4 slices cured ham
- Preheat the airfryer to 180°C.
- Cut the chicken fillets into four equal pieces and slit them horizontally to 1 cm from the edge. Open the chicken fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover each piece with a slice of Brie and some chives.
- Close the chicken fillets and tightly wrap a slice of ham around them. Thinly coat the stuffed fillets with olive oil and put them in the basket.
- Slide the basket into the airfryer and set the timer to 15 minutes. Roast the chicken fillets nicely brown and done. Delicious with mashed potatoes and stir-fried witloof chicory.
Replace the Brie by another cheese, such as Gouda, Cheddar or Gruyère.