Try this delicious ham in the Philips Airfryer. Experiment with other marinades, such as Provencal, Italian etc.
- 1-1.6 oz. of ham
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons French mustard
- 1 cup whiskey
- Remove the ham from the refrigerator half an hour before cooking to bring to room temperature. Take a casserole dish that fits in the Airfryer and make the marinade. For the marinade, mix the whiskey, honey and mustard.
- Place the ham in the oven dish and turn it in the marinade. Heat the Airfryer to 320 degrees F and cook the ham for 15 minutes.
- Add another shot of whiskey and turn in the marinade again. Cook the ham for 25 minutes until done at 320 degrees F.
- Great with potatoes and fresh vegetables from the Airfryer.