Grilled fish fillet with pesto sauce
Try this healthy yet tasty Italian-inspired Fish with Homemade Pesto Sauce and enjoy in less than 10 minutes. Like it extra crispy? Add panko crumbs before you add it to the Airfryer.
Servings 3 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 3 white fish fillets (200 g each)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pepper & salt
- 1 bunch fresh basil (15 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp pinenuts
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the Airfryer to 320°F.
- Brush the fish fillets with the oil and season with pepper & salt. Place in the cooking basket of the Airfryer and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 8 minutes.
- Pick the basil leaves and place them with the garlic, pinenuts, parmesan cheese and olive oil in a food processor or pestle and mortar. Pulse or grind the mixture until it turns into a sauce. Add some salt to taste.
- Place the fish fillets on a serving plate and serve them drizzled with the pesto sauce.
- Chef’s tip: To vary, you can cover the fi sh in pesto sauce and cover with breadcrumbs before cooking it in the Airfryer.