1. Set Air Fryer at 360 degrees and preheat for 8 minutes.
2. For Kale Chips-Lightly dress the cut kale with the remaining evoo, season with salt and pepper. Place 4-6 slices of kale on the bottom basket. Cook at 360 degrees for 2 minutes. Remove from fryer and place onto a sheet tray to cool.
3. Finally, season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, vadouvan and ½ cup evoo in a medium size bowl. Cook two chicken breasts at a time (one on the bottom rack and one on the top rack insert) for 10 minutes. Flip each breast over and cook for another 8 minutes. Remove to a cooling tray and repeat steps with the remaining two chicken breasts.
1. Place sugar, honey, vinegar, cinnamon, bay leaf and salt into a medium sauce pot, Bring to a boil, remove from heat and strain.
2. Place carrots in a small bowl and peppers into another. Divide the hot pickling liquid between the two bowls and stir ice into each bowl to slightly cool down the liquid.
3. Cover pickled vegetables and chill until ready to use.
4. To make vinaigrette- Strain 3 tablespoons of the pickling liquid and emulsify by whisking in briskly the olive oil
1. In a large bowl combine baby kale, red onion, pickled vegetables and lightly dress with vinaigrette. Season to taste.
2. Slice chicken breasts in ½ inch pieces on a slight bias
3. Plate dressed salad
4. Lay chicken breasts on side of each salad
5. Garnish with kale chips
*Recipe made using the Avance XL Airfryer. Recipe can be made using the Viva and Avance Airfryers, however these models have no preheat function.