Rack of lamb
Rack of lamb is many people's favorite piece of meat. It is wonderfully tender meat, and a rack of lamb on the table radiates comfort. Delicious with a side of mashed potato and fresh vegetables.
- 2 racks of lamb
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Freshly ground pepper
- Kitchen twine
- Put the mint, garlic, oil and honey in the chopper of a hand blender. Puree the ingredients into a nice thin mint pesto.
- Make a small incision in the lamb racks, from the top between the bones, then tie the rack into a kind of crown shape using kitchen twine. Smear generously with the pesto. Keep a little of the pesto to one side.
- Heat the Airfryer to 200 degrees and place the grill pan accessory in it. Cook the lamb rack for 15 minutes at 200 degrees. Open the Airfryer every 5 minutes to smear the crown with another layer of pesto.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables.