Enjoy fresh, homemade gluten-free pasta in 15-minutes. For extra color and flavor, use spices, herbs, vegetable extracts and other ingredients.
Servings 300 g fresh pasta (about 2 entrée-size servings), Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 4 – 8 minutes, depending on noodle shape
- 1 Philips flour cup Bob’s Red Mill Semolina Flour (about 275 g / 1-2/3 standard cup), plus extra for tossing with fresh pasta
- 1 Egg + enough Water to equal 95 mL (about 6 tbsp)
- Select noodle shape of choice and attach to machine.
- Place semolina flour in the Philips Avance mixing compartment. Whisk together eggs and water until thoroughly combined.
- Select program 1 and press start. Slowly pour egg mixture into the opening in the lid. Pasta dough will begin to form and noodles will appear within a few minutes. Cut pasta to preferred size. Toss fresh pasta in a small amount of semolina flour to avoid sticking.
- When ready to cook pasta, bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a rolling boil. Carefully place pasta in the boiling water a cook until done, about 4 – 5 minutes for spaghetti, 6 – 8 minutes for fettuccine and penne. Baked lasagna does not require pre-cooking fresh noodles.