Airfryer XXL Steak Filets
Make the perfect steak at home with just a few simple steps in your Airfryer! Pair these steak filets with your favorite side dish like mashed potatoes or a salad.
Servings 4, Preparation time 2 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- (4) 4oz steak filets (roughly 1 ½ -inch thick)
- 1. Season steak filets with salt and pepper according to taste. (Optional: brush lightly with olive oil)
- 2. Place filets in Airfryer basket or use Grill Plate accessory (sold separately)
- 3. Cook at 400°F for 12 minutes for medium steak.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630, HD9650, HD9654)