Sweet Potato Fries
Enjoy this lighter version of the traditional savory dish with the Philips Airfryer XXL. Great for an appetizer, side dish or snack.
Servings 6, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp canola oil (avocado or coconut oil substitute)
- 1. Cut sweet potatoes into ½ inch thick fry shapes
- 2. Place fries in a medium bowl and toss with oil and salt.
- 3. Cook in Philips Airfryer XXL at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630).
- Tip: If you like something sweeter, try adding a dash of cinnamon on the fries.