Airfryer Turkey Falafel Pita Pockets
These turkey falafel pita pockets are crispy, delicious and don’t require a deep fryer! Make the recipe with your Philips Airfryer for up to 90% less fat.*
Servings 5, Preparation time 20 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Pita Pockets cut in half
- 12 oz ground turkey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (285 gr) falafel mix or processed chickpeas
- ½ cup store bought tzatziki
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- ⅓ cup unsalted pistachios
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1. Combine all the ingredients and then fold in the ground turkey.
- 2. Form mixture into 1-inch disks and place in Airfryer at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- 3. Remove from the Airfryer and allow to cool.
- 4. Spread tzatziki in pita pockets and add the falafel bites and toppings.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630, HD9650, HD9654)