Looking for a meatless Monday dish or to add more veggies into your day? Try these veggie tacos in the Philips Airfryer XXL for a satisfying and easy-to-make every day meal.
Servings 6, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 cooked corn cob, sliced into thirds
- 2 large zucchinis cut lengthwise, halved, then into quarters
- 1 red onion cut into quarters
- 4 carrot sticks, cut lengthwise, halved, then into quarters
- I cup of red pepper strips
- 1 cup of diced butternut squash
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1. Brush all cut veggies with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place into Airfryer XXL. Set temperature for 400 and cook for 15 minutes.
- 2. Dump veggies from Airfryer onto cutting board and cut roasted corn off of the cob. Chop up red onion and any larger vegetable pieces that will not fit in the tortillas. Mix them all together in a bowl.
- 3. Serve with warm tortillas, salsa and chopped cilantro.
- This recipe was created for the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630).
- Tip: Pair with fresh salsa or guacamole made in the Philips Multi Chopper.