Each portion contains:
4 g protein 6 g fat of which 3 g saturated 25 g carbohydrates 4 g fiber
- 2 1/2 lb. floury potatoes
- 1 tbsp (olive) oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into long, 1 cm thick French fries. (You can use a French fries cutter for this.)
- Soak the fries in water for at least 30 minutes. Drain them thoroughly, then pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 320°F.
- Put the fries in a large bowl, drizzle with the oil and toss to coat them. Transfer them to the Airfryer basket. Slide the basket into the Airfryerand set the timer for 16 minutes.
- When the timer rings, slide out the basket and shake the fries. Adjust the temperature to 320°F and set the timer for another 12 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, slide out the basket and shake the fries again.
- Fry until the timer rings and the fries are golden brown. Sprinkle with salt and serve on a platter.