Airfryer XXL Pork & Pineapple Kabobs
You don’t need a backyard BBQ to make these pork & pineapple kabobs – just a couple of ingredients and your trusty Airfryer!
- 2 thick cut boneless pork chops, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 2 inch chunks OR (1) 20 oz can of pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- 4 skewers (sold separately)
- 1. Alternate pork and pineapple chunks on each skewer and place in Airfryer basket.
- 2. Set temperature to 350°F for 10 mins.
- 3. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630, HD9650, HD9654)