Crispy Salmon Skin Lettuce Wraps
Try these fresh crispy salmon lettuce wraps in the Philips Airfryer XXL for a light, healthy meal.
6 lettuce wraps,
- 1 lb of fresh or frozen Salmon (thawed)
- 2 teaspoons of Avocado Oil (or Olive Oil)
- Asian Herb seasoning to taste
- Sesame seeds to taste
- 6 Large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1. Drizzle Avocado oil over flesh side of Salmon (skin down)
- 2. Sprinkle Asian Herb seasoning and Sesame seeds over Salmon to taste
- 3. Cut scallions into 4 inch slices, removing white bottoms
- 4. Cut Salmon in 1 inch thick slices
- 5. Place Salmon in Philips Airfryer XXL and set temperature to 400 degrees and timer for 16 minutes
- 6. If you have double rack accessory (sold seperately) place double rack over the Salmon and add scallions on top. If not cook scallions separately (about 10-12 minutes) after Salmon is done.
- 7. Place 1 or 2 finished Salmon strips in middle of large Romaine leaf and add 2 crispy scallions on top.
- 8. Wrap Salmon and scallions in lettuce leaf and serve with Soy sauce, Ponzu or your favorite Asian dipping sauce